God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corth 5:21

Monday, September 14, 2009

What's New with Anders

Hand Discovery- "What are these things are the end of my arms?" Anders has been fascinated with his hands....stopping in the middle of eating, playing, even talking to bring them in front of his face and study them. I find this ADORABLE!


Teddy Bear Love- He has also begun to sleep with his Teddy. The fun and special fact about this bear it that it was his daddy's when he was little.

4 comments:

  1. that is adorable, the hand fascination is amazing.....
    miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too cute! I love when they find their feet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great is that?! I laughed out loud when I read "what are these things at the end of my arms"...funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete