God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corth 5:21

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mr. Ima Hurt- Nursing School Patient


Please let me introduce Mr. Ima Hurt (love how my professors have a since of humor), one of my patients I had at nursing school this past week. The real live patients begin on Monday, when I start my clinical rotations at Medical Center of Plano- patient care here I come!

While I am in school Anders spends some time with Grandma and Grandpa Larson, Aunt Karin, Aunt Eraina, or his Daddy. Here is my favorite picture of the week, Anders is "helping" Grandma and Grandpa Larson in their garage.

1 comment:

  1. You threw me for a loop--thought your patient was for real when I first glanced at him. What a hoot! Great intro, followed by awesome, heart-warming thoughts!

    ReplyDelete