God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corth 5:21

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

8 Months Old

Wow, another month has flown by and our little man is now 8 months old. New things with Anders: clapping hands, standing with help and enjoying a great new view, eating (3 times a day), being outside, dogs (loves Chaco- Uncle Erik and Aunt Yurikos' black lab), pulling all toys out of his toy basket, and sticking out his tongue. He also has 5 teeth with the 6th on the way- it really makes him look like a little boy. My baby is growing up!!!!

Here are some favorite pictures from this past month.

Love this Harley outfit from the Files family.

Grandma Judge brought Anders a warm winter coat when we were in Ohio.

Mickey Mouse time at our Fall Festival!

Playing Outside.

4 comments:

  1. Look at those baby blues! What a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my...The Mickey Mouse is too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute Chandra! I love the Mickey costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I come to Dallas, I'm taking Anders with me to the West End and we are going to rock Big D!

    ReplyDelete