God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corth 5:21

Monday, July 27, 2009

Time with Grandma Lana

My mom came from Iowa and stayed with us this past week. It was great to have her here! It gave us some quality mom and daughter time as well as some special grandma and grandson bonding. We went for daily walks, saw a movie, shopped, read books, Jeff and I had a night out, and mom even helped me try to start Anders on some solid food -thanks mom!



2 comments:

  1. Grandma's rock! Solid food....Go Anders....Your growing up little buddy! Can't wait to hear about his likes and dislikes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't mom's the BEST!? It was great meeting your sweet mommy dearest at the library, (even though we all missed the memo about story time being cancelled!) Looks like you guys had a fun time!
    AND, I gotta come check out Anders' nursery...I love the cool tree paint job!

    ReplyDelete