God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corth 5:21

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Sweet Adeline

My baby girl is now 16 months-old.  I can't believe it!  She is growing and changing so fast.  She is a busy little girl who loves to give big open mouth kisses, read books, love on her baby doll and at the same time charge after her brother and race cars.  She recently had her 15 month well visit (I'm a little behind in blogging) where she weighed 18lbs 10oz (<3%), measured 31in height (75%), and her head was 18in around (55%).  She is our little peanut, who according to her teachers at Sonshine School, she is "small but mighty"- true description.  She is our "sweet Adeline"....one of my patients recently showed me some great videos with the barbershop song "Sweet Adeline"(here is one of them).  So fun!  We love our little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment