God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corth 5:21

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Adeline 6 months-old


Adeline has moved into her 6th month.  She is rolling, grabbing for things, chit-chatting (baby girl style), sitting up, trying new foods (only squash and sweet potatoes thus far) and really taking in her new world.  I still remember this being my favorite month with Anders and oh how I still love it, just seems to have come so much quicker this time.

At her well visit with Dr. G, Adeline measured: weight 15lb 6oz (25-50%), height 26.3in (75%), head 16.8in (50-70%).

Back when I was pregnant with Adeline I found a great place that offered a good deal on monthly pictures.  Since then I have been taking the kids regularly and it has really helped me document and keep up with all their changes.  The photo place has done a good job each time, but these ones of Adeline have been some of my favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment