God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corth 5:21

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Registered Nurse (RN)

I did it!  I am officially a RN.  I took the national licensure exam last week, and found out two days later that I passed! It was a very difficult test and those two days or waiting were some of the longest, but now I am DONE!  No more studying, no more test....no, now it is time to catch up on all those "get to later" projects and spend time with my family. 

We celebrated last night as a family by going to Gatti's town, local pizza and games place, as a family.  It was a lot of fun.



I would like to say thank you again to my family and friends, especailly Mom Larson and Auntie Karin who helped watch the kids while I was in class.  I couldn't have done it without your help.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Chandra!! An Incredible accomplishment!! Glad you didn't have to wait long for the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! Knew you could do it! So happy for you that your are d-o-n-e! Such a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete