God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corth 5:21

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Adeline Sue Larson

I had a healthy pregnancy.... then a safe and healthy delivery that ended in this beautiful little life on September 13.  Our sweet baby girl, Adeline, will be 8 weeks old on Monday and I am embarrassed that this is my first posting on the blog.  Time has flown by, especially with nursing school starting back up just 10 days after she was born.  Adeline is such a wonderful addition to our family.  It seems she changes almost every day.....so I am going to try to start blogging more frequently to keep up with her.  So here are her birth stats....bear with me in the next few weeks as I try to catch up the blog.

Adeline Sue Larson
September 13, 2010
3:42 am
7lbs 5oz
20 in
Big brother Anders (wild hair man)

 First day home and sharing :)...good big brother.
 Our little princess....one week old.
We have been so blessed.  We love you Adeline. Every good and perfect gift comes from the Lord. James 1:17.

I am looking forward to the many adventures the lie ahead with my Anders and Adeline.

1 comment:

  1. Yay - you're back! So happy to see pics and commentary up! Love the new header pic and the blog background!

    Good luck with these last few weeks of school!!

    ReplyDelete