God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corth 5:21

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer

With school starting for many on Monday, I wanted to make sure I catch up with my blog and post some highlights from the summer.

Summer started out with Vocation Bible School (VBS) with daddy.  Jeff led everyone in song, dance and jump/jive/hop. The day we visited was a western theme (sorry for the phone taken picture quality).
Ridding in the new bike trailor with daddy.

Spending some time boating with the family.
Loving eating ice cream on a hot summer day. Who wouldn't?
First haircut thanks to grandma.  I still haven't been able to bring myself to cut the curls in the back.

Before
 During
After with Grandma

Playing......playing and more playing......
And cleaning up after a long day of play with friend Vesper.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures. Love his different faces! Love him!

    ReplyDelete