God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corth 5:21

Friday, June 19, 2009

Virus- a bad word

This past Sunday night Anders woke up at 1:00 a.m., then 2:00 a.m., then 3:00 a.m. and so on crying and running a temperature of 101. The rest of the week has been this same sad story until Thursday when his fever finally broke and turned into a full body rash (not pretty but better then a temperature). According to Dr. G, my poor baby had his first virus and in Dr. G's words "mom, all you can do is love him through it". I think that in all moms there is a natural desire to want to fix it and make it all better, so it is awful to watch your baby cry and ache and realize that this time there is nothing you can do. This is why the word virus is now considered a "bad word" in our house. However, I am happy to write that today when Anders woke up he shot me that sweet smile that I love and adore, so I think he is on the mends and starting to feel like his old self.

1 comment: