God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corth 5:21

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First Home and First Garage

BEFORE



AFTER


Jeff and I moved into our first home at the end of December. There are many things that we love about being homeowners, one of which is having a garage. Between painting, putting in new flooring and getting ready for baby Anders it did not take us long to realize the full potential of our garage; however it was this past weekend that I realized our garage was getting to be a little out of hand and that it was time to take some action. We spent most of Saturday and yesterday doing some spring cleaning....see the before and after pictures. I think that it is important to note that Jeff and I have moved almost every year during our six years of marriage, and of those six years due to many moves and lack of space, many of our packed things stayed in boxes. So, I am proud to say that this past weekend was probably the first time in 6 years that everything has been unpacked and put in a place. It is a good feeling!

2 comments:

  1. I think you and Jeff should come and clean Trey and my's garage now! I'm happy to show you our before picture....now if you can just get ours to look like your "after" one! Anders is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a hockey player stenciled on the wall? Very nice!
    --KR

    ReplyDelete